A Note about Children.
The Services are not planned for clients younger than 13. We don't purposely gather any personal data from children under 13 or request data from anybody younger than 13. If we get information about an individual submitting individual data is under 13, we will delete the account and any related data to the individual at the earliest.
A Note to Users Outside of the India.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including India, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less or more stringent than the laws in your country.
Types of Data We Collect.
Types of information we tend to Collect. “Personal Data” means that information that enables somebody to identify or contact you, including, for instance, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, further as any other private information regarding you that is related to or connected to any of the preceding information. “Anonymous information” suggests that information that is not related to or connected to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, allow the identification of individual persons. we tend to collect Personal information and Anonymous information, as represented below.
(a). Information You Provide to Us.
Your account information: We may collect Personal Data from you, like your first and family name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and password after you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”). Once you order Services on our Site, we are going to collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, together with your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information.
Your content: Information you provide through while filling the survey for our services, including your body parameters like height, weight and age, along with your medical history if any and also your current medical and physical conditions, also your food preferences and your fitness assessment related data and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may also collect additional profile information.
(b). Information Collected via Technology.
To make our Site and Services increasingly helpful to you, our servers (which could also be hosted by a third party service provider) gather information from you, together with browser type, operating system, internet Protocol (IP) address. We will likewise utilize cookies and URL data to accumulate data in regards to the date and time of your visit and the information for which you searched and which you viewed. We may utilize both session Cookies (which lapse once you close your internet browser) and Cookies (which remain on your PC until you erase them) to give you an increasingly close to home and intuitive experience on our Site.
Use of Your Personal Data.
We utilize the data we gather from and about you for various purposes, including to:
- Comprehend and answer your questions and queries
- Comprehend our clients (what they do with out Services, what features they like, how they use them, and so on.), improve the product and features of our Services, (for example, by customizing content to your interests), and process to make it a beneficial and useful experience.
- Design a highly personalized and customized fitness plan for you.
- Regulate our Services and analyze specialized issues.
- Interact with you about the problems you have mentioned or issues that might hold any importance with you.
- Create and process reports and information about, and to direct research on, our client base and Service usage patterns.
- Provide you with client support.
- Provide you with notifications about your account.
- Inform you about offers introduced by the Company
- Tell you about changes to our Services.
- Enable you to take part in interactive features through our Services.
- For some other reason with your consent.
We may likewise utilize your data to get in touch with you about our very own and third party products and services that might hold any importance with you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
We may reveal individual data that we gather or you give, as depicted in this security strategy, in the accompanying ways:
- To the service providers, and other third-parties service providers.
- To a purchaser or other successor in case of a merger, divestiture, rebuilding, revamping, disintegration or other deal or exchange of a few or the majority of PlanMeal's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PlanMeal about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- To satisfy the reason for which you give it.
- For some other reason disclosed by us when you give the data.
- Service Providers. We may provide your data to third-party service providers that we use for various purposes, for example, to send you messages and messages in your interest, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, help us examine the use of our Services by you, and process and collect subscription payments. Some of our products and services are provided by third party services providers. We also may use third-party vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys. We may provide information to them about you, which allows them to perform their services.
- Lawful Purposes. We may share your data when we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process.
- Social Networks. If you interact with us through social media on our Services, features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- If we feel, that sharing your information is important or fitting to be shared to ensure the rights, property, or security of PlanMeal, our clients or others. This incorporates exchanging information with different organizations and associations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent. We may share your data in whatever other conditions where we have your consent.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(b). Communication Choices. When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from PlanMeal itself. You can manage your preferences on your email and you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from PlanMeal.
(c). Changes to Personal Data. You may modify any of your Personal Data in your Account by making an edit to your profile within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address mentioned below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data, but please note that we may retain the information and not delete it. Even, when we delete any data, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Security of Your Personal Data.
Company is focused on ensuring the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security advancements and strategies to help protect your Personal Data from unapproved access, use, or disclosure. We additionally expect you to enter a password to access your Account. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
119, Govind Nagar, Sector 13, Hiran Magri, Udaipur 313002, Rajasthan - INDIA
Contact Number: +91 8826272424